Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Happy...

I haven't made a post in a few days, so I thought that I should drop a few words here. I've been so happy these last few days. I've been reconnecting with my friends, going out more and having a life. I brought up the subject to my parents about moving, they seem sad but happy about it. I haven't made a decision yet, but the more I think about it...the happier I get. Have you ever had the feeling that your life is supposed to be so much more? I'm having that feeling lately. I also have the feeling that wherever I move, i'm going to be successful. I've just been feeling good! 
I had a skype date with Yuta's mom for our weekly Jersey Shore date. I'm so surprised she likes that show, but she loves it. We even got Yuta to watch it. He made smart ass, jerk-like comments about it, but he was a good sport about it. That's a great quality in a person. Someone who will spend  time with you even when it's something that they might not enjoy. Well, I'll leave it here. I just wanted to make a random post. lol

Until next time~
Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment