Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap Day!

The extra day of the year filled me with extra emotions today, and the one that ruled over all of them was the feeling of being completely drained. I think that a lot of that feeling comes from work. If I'm being completely honest with myself, I'm no longer happy at my job, I don't know when it happened or why it happened, I just know that it did. Don't get me wrong I love the work that I do, but the management is what is getting to me. We had a meeting the other day and my boss asked me what my goals were for March and it took everything in me not to say "to fucking survive here" because that is what it has come to. 

Well, enough of that depressing stuff! LOL...overall, I've had a good first 2 months of the year and I know that March is going to bring more good my way, I just have to get ready for it! Well, I hope you had a good Leap Day! It's time for me to get some rest. 

Until next time~
Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment