Friday, February 3, 2012

Padam Padam...

I've been watching this drama called, Padam Padam...the Sound of His and Her Heartbeats. It's about 18 episodes in and I remember when I first started it, I was unsure about how I felt about it, but as the weeks went on, it's grown on me so much. I watch a lot of drama's, but this one is different. There is a love story but it also surrounded with mystical intrigue. I love the idea of how this drama involves an "angel" who at times finds himself being unable to help, no matter how much he wants too. I think that there are a lot of life lesson's that can be learned from this drama, which is why I love it so much. It speaks to the fighter in all of us, and gives us reasons on why we should never give up hope...even when the worse thing possible happens to you. 

Although the last couple of episodes have made me angry, I guess I can understand where the main character is coming from. Do you love and be selfish...or do you let go and be selfless? Is loving selfish when you know you are coming up on your last days on earth? I don't think so. I think that everyone needs love no matter how long they are able to receive it. Maybe in the last few episodes I'll learn something new. If you are into watching drama's this is one that I would definitely recommend. 

Well, that's the end of this useless post. I don't know, I guess I just had the urge to write about it after just finishing up episode 18. This isn't a review on the drama or anything. I just wanted to write down how I felt about it. 

Until next time...enjoy the music...

Sierra~

No comments:

Post a Comment