Saturday, February 11, 2012

Winter Blues...

-sigh- I have a serious case of what I like to call the "Winter Blues", I think that it's happening because it's dark all the time. I think that 5 days out of 7 it's gloomy and cloudy outside. My mood is affected by the weather I must admit. I feel tired all the time, and now that I'm sick, it's really getting worse. I'm trying to push aside the feelings of being ignored, and the feeling as if no one cares. Maybe it's just the type of person I am. I don't know...I guess I feel like everyone is fake, and it doesn't matter at all how much I care about them, or what I do for them, no one has pure intentions. It's like "oh, hey...yeah, thanks" and they just go on with their lives as if nothing ever happened. I don't know I think I just really need to get away, and there are times where I want to delete twitter, delete facebook...delete everything, I mean it isn't as if it'd be noticed anyway. I feel like I'm ready to get back to the real world, because most of the time I'm only really talking to myself anyway. 


I guess it's whatever, you can't force something that isn't meant to be, so I should really just stop trying. I think I'll feel a lot better when I learn how to not care about the people that don't care about me. It's time for me to really consider moving and starting over. Who knows, maybe this is just a bad case of winter blues, maybe when spring comes and the flowers bloom, I'll become happier, but if that's not the case...I'll have no choice but to say goodbye, because I can't go on for much longer feeling this way. 


Anyway, thanks for reading...if anyone is. This blog really helps me express emotions and thoughts that can't easily be expressed elsewhere. 


Until next time, 
Sierra~

No comments:

Post a Comment