Sunday, February 5, 2012

Friday...Saturday...

This has been a roller-coaster weekend for me so far. I was doing great during most of last week, but late on Friday something happened. Something that knocked me off of balance, I don't know how I let these thoughts get in, but sometimes they slip through the cracks. I don't wish bad luck on anyone, but sometimes these overwhelming thoughts and feelings...scare me, because for a few seconds..for a few minutes, i wish that something horrible would happen to him, or at least I'd like for him to feel even a fraction of the pain that i've been dealing with. That's not the way that I'm supposed to live...those are not the types of thoughts a God fearing person should have. I need to figure out a way to get these feelings of bitterness and resentment out of my heart, because with those two emotions there, i'll never be able to move on, and I realize that. What bothers me the most though is the fact that when I get over it, when I cleanse my soul, when I forget...he comes back and inflicts more pain, and then I'm back to where I started. How do you close the door forever? That's something that I'm figuring out day by day. So, Friday was pretty bad for me, but sometimes all you need is a good cry, and I felt a lot better after I cried my frustrations out. The sun always shines in the morning...right?

Saturday was amazing. I woke up with a new determination to go out get some fresh air and treat myself to a day of doing anything and everything that I wanted to do. I also needed mommy time, because that always makes me feel better. I woke up at 7am and went to get my hair done, because what better way to start off the day than with excellent hair?!? LOL....I finished that and decided to stop by my parents house. My mom was on her way grocery shopping with my brother so I decided to go with her, before my lunch date. I spent a lot of money, but it was good spending some time with them. My lunch date went well too, I enjoy dating and keeping in touch with guys that actually know how to treat a lady. I'm not saying that it's going to go anywhere further, but it's good to date every once in awhile ^^. Saturday night was really good too. I went over to my aunt's house and me and my cousin ordered pizza and we watched Paranormal Activity 1, 2 and 3. I was a little freaked out leaving her house at 1am, but that's just my over active imagination. LOL.

Anyway, I guess that's it. The lesson here is...don't stop moving, even if you slip up one day. Put it behind you and go towards tomorrow with the determination that "today is going to be a better day" Do that and you'll never fail at anything you want to accomplish~

Until next time~
Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment