Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February...

It's the first day of February, 2nd month of 2012. Did you have a successful January? I sure did. There isn't much that I can complain about that happened last month. I've been exercising more than ever, eating right, not stressing the small things and just taking a more laid back approach to life. Work has been insane as usual, but I think that I am taking everything in stride. This month, I plan to keep on track with last month. I'll continue doing what I did in January, but I'll add something new to this month, and that is to really focus more on dance. It's been awhile since I've put on my pointe shoes, and I'm really starting to miss it. Everyday for the last two weeks I've gotten out of bed and ready for work and the only thought I have consistently is "I really want to dance". That goes to show me what a big part dance plays in my life. It's almost as if I don't have a choice to dance. It's something that I have to do in order to feel completely myself.


I also decided that this month I'm going to start to think seriously about where I want to go this year for my annual trip. I'll get a few places ready and then I'll ask my friend Mary where she wants to go. I'm kind of thinking somewhere in Europe. It'd be nice to experience things that I haven't experienced before...meet people that I normally wouldn't have a chance to meet. That's what makes life exciting right? :) I'm in a really happy place right now, and I don't know what snapped inside of me to make this positive turn around, but I sure am happy for it!


There's been a lot of good music hitting the scenes lately too. I've been enjoying Se7en, B.A.P and Block B a lot these days. For the last few days, I've been on a Tohoshinki high. I'll watch their videos at work, watch them when I get home, and it makes me feel good, but it also makes me feel bad, because I miss those voices together. I'm a fan of the current DBSK and also JYJ. I love them just as much as I did when they were all together, but sometimes I just want to see them/hear them performing together one last time. I don't think that there will ever be a group that could match their flawlessness!


Well, I'm going to leave it here for now. I hope that you have a successful and happy February! Ahhh...the month of Valentines Day or as I like to call it.... Singles Awareness Day (SAD) LOL.


Until next time...enjoy some "Bolero"



Sierra~

No comments:

Post a Comment