Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Sick...

Want to hear a funny story? Well, it's not really funny, but more ironic and more of how my luck has been going recently, BUT i'm like the little engine that could, so I'm just going to pick myself up, dust myself off and keep moving along ^^ Yay, for being positive, right?
Anyway, I worked the night shift at work on Thursday, which I didn't mind because I took Friday and today off of work, so that I could have an extra long weekend to catch up on shopping and most importantly...rest. Well, Friday I started feeling a little bit weird, but I didn't pay it much attention. Then, I woke up to get my hair done on Saturday and BAM! I couldn't breathe and I couldn't taste anything! I was so out of it, i locked my keys in my room and then when I got them out of my room, I locked them in the house. When I'm not feeling good, I tend to become very forgetful and just out of it. I spent all of Saturday out with my mom and brother and then went over my cousins house. Yesterday is really when I started to feel the pain, so I decided that I was going to go to the doctor to see what was going on.
I went to the doctor and he told me that I have a chronic sinus infection and acute pneumonia. So now, i'm out of work until Wednesday. 

Now, how ironic is it that I decide to take some time off of work to enjoy myself and I end up in bed...sick! Funny right? LOL

Until next time~ You...whoever you are...stay healthy!
Sierra~

No comments:

Post a Comment