Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Are You....Sure?

Questions....and more questions....
Where does it end? Where does it begin?
I was inspired by you...crushed by you....loved by you. 
Tears are on automatic....no switch to make them stop.
Swirling in a constant pool of uncertainty and yet you ask me more questions.
How can I give you the answers when I don't know anymore. 
I used to know...I used to live inspired, dedicated....i don't know what those are anymore.
You took everything from me...my senses are dull....I never wanted to become this person. 
Take it back, turn around, fix it. I want to scream, I want to throw things, I want to feel...
Anything...something. It's all gone...I can't go back, you can't undo the damage. Why?
Why am I the only one suffering? Who gave you the right to destroy me? Mangle me?
Give me false hope? Broken promises? I tried my best. I did everything right....
How did it come to this? Who is this broken girl? I don't recognize her. 
I don't want to know her. She's a stranger...the mirror has become my worst enemy. 
Good days? They exist....but the bad days are unbearable....I gave you all the power and for that....
I'm the idiot...I realize that. There is nothing left to be said, there is nothing more that can be done. 
It's over...............................are you sure?



No comments:

Post a Comment