Saturday, November 26, 2011

Are You...Beautiful?

Beautifully broken, beautifully whole, tragically beautiful...just plain beautiful?
These are all forms of beauty...right? There is beauty in everything...it
doesn't matter if it's whole and perfect or broken and torn apart...you
can find beauty in everything. It's hard to place yourself in a category but
if I had to...I think right now at this moment I would be classified as.....
beautifully broken. I'm working on putting all the pieces of me back together, but
it's going to take some time, especially when some of the pieces are missing.
Beautiful is another word that in my opinion is used too lightly...guys use it with
ulterior motives...girls use it and sometimes it's filled with venom and jealousy. I'm not
saying that it's like this for everyone. Some people are genuine, but i think that there
are a lot more people out there who aren't. If you find that genuine person...the one person who
not only tells you, but shows you and makes you feel like you're beautiful..then...you are incredibly
lucky....
I love this song~

No comments:

Post a Comment