Saturday, November 26, 2011

Are You...Important?

hmmm...interesting question. I don't have an answer for that one. I'm sure that i'm important to some people, but other's have a way of making you feel like you are important to them...when in actuality...you don't matter in the least bit. Those are the worst kind of people. The false hope givers...the heart breakers...people who can let lies slide out of their mouths like silk without a second thought. Those people make me sick. Do they know how much damage they cause? It's sickening and disgusting and vile and terrible! There are far too many people like that in the world. The pretenders...is what I like to call them. They pretend to love you, they pretend to care, they pretend like you're needed...they pretend that you are....important. There is a special place in Hell for people like that...i'm sure of it. The bad thing is...you sit around and you wait for karma to come around and bite them in the ass, and it never happens as fast as you want it too....or you're not around to witness it. I don't even know if i believe in karma...I haven't seen it in action, so I wouldn't know. 
I was reading Kim Daul blog and watching video's of her, and her words are troubling, and it makes me wonder how many people  fooled her into thinking that she was important and what was the breaking point for her? You can see in the videos that while she sometimes smiles and she sometimes laughs...none of that reaches her eyes. If I can see that as an absolute stranger...why did no one else notice. I guess you can't save everybody....but....everyone wants to feel as if they are important enough for you to at least...........try.
"...it's hard to change the way you lose....if you think you've never won...."
"....in the end, dreams just shatter and fall...........like rain"

No comments:

Post a Comment