Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Are You......Working?

I'm not...I'm struggling with the lack of appreciation here....
So I sit behind my desk and I blog...for now. I'm sure that will change, but...
until then, this is the only place where I can say it how I want to say it.
It's the day before Thanksgiving, so i'm not even quite understanding why
we are here....seems odd for some reason. I think there are maybe 5 of us
in the whole office and a lot of us are planning to leave a little early. I have
a family function to go to later, which is going to be difficult since i've been
up basically all night struggling with thoughts that I shouldn't have and just...
feeling sorry for myself. I'm trying to rebound from the "woo-is-me" complex
and realize that there are far more people in the World who have it worse than I do.
It's kind of hard though...you know? When things aren't going the way that you've envisioned
them and planned them, it's hard to jump out of that and be content with what and who you are....
no matter how much you don't like it. Things will be okay...I will be okay...as long as I let it go...t

No comments:

Post a Comment