Saturday, April 20, 2013

Planning A Weekend Getaway- Las Vegas Update!


Well, the title of this post should actually be: Planning a Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday Getaway, because those are the day's that we have decided to go. We'll be leaving on my birthday (Aug 12th) and returning on Aug 15th. I feel like I can really get excited now that everything is booked and paid for, but my only concern is...what the hell do I pack? I'm probably not going to be able to fit any of my last year summer clothes, because I lost a lot of weight since last summer (YAY ME!).  I'm currently still losing weight so that presents me with another issue....I can't shop for clothes and swimsuits until August, otherwise I could end up with clothes that are too big. I did make a huge order yesterday, but I ordered everything a size smaller than I wear now (let's hope that I stay on track and lose this weight!).

Anyway, on to the trip details. We booked our trip through Travelocity and we were able to get a pretty good deal on round trip airfare and our hotel stay. I think it came up to less than $500 which is great!  If you missed my blog post about travel sites you can click -here-. We're flying Spirit Airlines and I absolutely hate hate hate hate that airline, because they charge you for everything...EVEN YOUR ACTUAL SEAT!  The tickets are cheaper, and that's the only reason we chose Spirit...we didn't want to spend $200 more to fly American Airlines(I LOVE THEM!). We originally thought that we were going to be staying at the Aria hotel in Vegas, but at the last minute we switched it to the Vdara. We are staying in the Vdara Deluxe Suite. Check these pictures out!

Bedroom w/sofa bed
Kitchen with all appliances
Bathroom Option #1
Spa
Relaxation Room
Pools
The most exciting thing about our room is that there is a washer and dryer. I don't think we'll have to use it, but we might just because it's there! All images were found via Google, but I'll be back in August with all the pictures I take during the 3 days that I'm there. This trip is the only thing keeping me positive and I wake up every day and ask myself...."Is it August yet?" ha ha

Until next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment