Thursday, April 18, 2013

Nasty Gal: Rompers+Jumpsuits Edition

295830_250x250

It's been a few days since I've posted anything, and it's mostly because I was brainstorming ideas on how I could clean up this blog a little bit. I mostly want to make some cosmetic changes to it, and I've started by adding some icons in the sidebar. I want a new layout entirely, but I still need to do some research on that. I've also been super busy with work and trying to be an actual adult (it's not fun, so never grow up!). I received my heels from Just Fab today and I'm completely in love with them, but that's for another blog post! This post is another edition of Nasty Gal and it's the Romper and Jumpsuit post. Do you love rompers and jumpsuits? I think they are so versatile in switching between day and night looks. If you wear the right one you can pair it with a blazer and some mid heels for a day at the office and if you have a date or an evening engagement to go to you can remove the blazer, put on some make up, accessories and break out the stiletto's or wedges and you're ready to hit the town! Check out some of what Nasty Gal(www.NastyGal.com) has to offer in this area and tell me what you think. Click on the links under each picture to be taken to the product page!








I decided that I would only list two options for jumper's and two options for romper's.  I can't show you everything...right? I hope that I'm giving people ideas on how to step into Spring/Summer 2013 feeling and looking your very best.!
Well, I guess that's the end of this post. I hope you liked it and remember..... Nasty Gals Do It Better. ;)

Until next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment