Monday, April 15, 2013

LuLu's: Must Have Mint Edition

Omg, omg, omg....can you say excited?!?! I squealed when I found this section on LuLu's website. If you have read some of my Nasty Gal post then you know that this Spring is all about Mint, Teal and White for me...I am absolutely in love with those colors. They say fresh, cool, breezy...FUN! I spent the majority of last night and part of today looking through this section and placing my order. I'm so thankful that my girl's have helped me plan this trip to Las Vegas in August, because it has given me the opportunity to shop for more shoes, purses and clothes! This is probably going to be a pretty image heavy entry, but I'll try not to link every single item (I won't make any promises though!). If you want to check out what else LuLu's has to offer other than their "Must Have Mint" collection, then please visit them -here-!

Okay, enough of my rambling with excitement, check these items out and fall in love as hard as I did!!!

O'Neill Statement Lace and Mint Print
Just Dance Backless Mint Lace Dress
Would You Gather Mint Green Dress
Living on a Layer Mint Green and White
Okay, okay...enough of the dresses, there are so many more, but I also wanted to highlight some of the shoes and accessories in the collection as well.

Fiesta Frenzy Mint Sequin Espadrille Sandals
Luichiny April Daze Mint Platform Heels
Wreath Around the Rosie Gold Rose Earrings
Ombre Waves Teal Nail Polish Set
Alright, I think I've come to the end of this post. There were so many more items that I wanted to put into this post from this collection, but there was no way that I could have fit 3 pages of items into one blog post. You can click on the link below each picture and that will send you to the product page. If you want to see more, you know what you need to do right?

Until next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment