Wednesday, April 24, 2013

OPI: Euro Centrale Edition


It's time for another OPI post. This is the Euro Centrale Collection. I'm only going to show you the shades that I recently purchased. Listed below are all the colors in the collection and of course they all have witty and unique names. I think I chuckled at a few of them.

Colors:

-My Vampire is Buff
-Polka.com
-OY-Another Polish Joke!
-You're Such a BudaPest
-Hnads Off My Kielbasa!
-Suzi's Hungary AGAIN!
-Can't Find My Czechbook
-My Paprika is Hotter than Yours!
-A Woman's Prague-ative
-OPI...Eurso Euro
-I Saw...U Saw...We Saw...Warsaw
-Vant to Bite My Neck?

First is Polka.com, because I've been obsessed with confetti polish.  I think it'll work best over clear/nude/soft white or blue nail polishes.
Polka.com
cr:Beautezine
Next is, OY- Another Polish Joke.  I think this is a fun, feminine gold shade. I like the way that it glitters and sparkles!
OY-Another Polish Joke
cr: The PolishAholic
Next is, Can't Find my Czechbook.  This is a really nice blue, it's lighter than one of my other OPI favorites which is Fly.  It really gives off the feeling of Spring.
Can't Find My Czechbook
cr: Beautezine
Here is another shade of blue. It's deeper than Can't Find My Czechbook, and I fell in love with the name of it. It's called, I Saw...U Saw...We Saw....Warsaw!
I Saw...U Saw...We Saw...Warsaw!
cr:Beautezine
The last shade I purchased was, Vant To Bite My Neck? This is a pretty deep purple and normally I go for lighter colors, but I don't think i'm going to regret purchasing it.
Vant To Bite My Neck?
cr:Beautezine
I will soon own 5 out of the 12 colors in this collection and I'm not sure if I'm going to be ordering any of the other colors, but if you want to see what those look like make sure you check out www.opi.com!

Until next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment