Thursday, March 28, 2013

Pitch Perfect



Synopsis:
Becca, a freshman at Barden University, is cajoled into joining The Bellas, her school's all-girls singing group. Injecting some much needed energy into their repertoire, The Bellas take on their male rivals in a campus competition.

I watched this movie a couple of weeks ago and I completely fell in love with it. I love everything about acapella music and groups. It's a Glee thing! lol First I'll start with some facts about the movie. 


It was directed by Jason Moore, the screenplay was written by Kay Cannon. The cast includes Anna Kendrick, Skylar Astin, Rebel Wilson, Anna Camp, Brittney Snow, Ester Dean and Alexis Knapp. There are more characters, but I'm really excited to get to the fun part of this post. 


Let's start with some of my favorite quotes:


"This is all very hard for me to admit to you guys." -Cynthia Rose 

"We all know we're this is going." -fat Amy whispering to Aubrey 
"Lesbe honest here." -Fat Amy 
"For the past couple of years I've had a serious... Gambling problem." -Cynthia Rose. 
"What?" -Fat Amy 
"It all started when I broke up with my girlfriend" -Cynthia Rose 
"Op! There it is!" -Fat Amy.


"What's your name?" -Aubrey 
"Fat Amy." -Fat Amy 
"You call yourself Fat Amy?" -Aubrey 
"Yeah, so twig bitches like you don't do it behind my back." -Fat Amy 
Fat Amy has to be one of my favorite characters ever. Most of the times I laughed during this movie was because of something she said. I don't think that this movie had any deep meaning to it, it was just purely entertainment. I don't know about you, but sometimes I just need a movie that doesn't require me to think to hard or find a purpose. I don't want to spoil the movie for anyone who might be interested in seeing it, so I'll leave it here. 


I hope you get as much laughter out of this movie as I did! 


Until next time~




No comments:

Post a Comment