Saturday, March 30, 2013

Nasty Gal- LBD Edition

Get your minds out of the gutter! This is a website I discovered last week through facebook and I decided to
check it out. I'm always shopping online so it's nice to discover new websites for me to spend money! Yay!
The prices for the most part are reasonable, but there are some products that are far more expensive than I would like. One of my favorite sections of the site is the LBD section. I loveeee a little black dress and I think every woman should have at least one. They can be sexy and revealing or ultra feminine and modest.
Body-con if you can pull it off and have the body for it.
Or....
More modest and sweet.
  The Play Back Dress(modest and sweet) is actually more my style and it's only $52USD which isn't bad in my opinion. It's a cute little dress for a fun and mysterious date night! If you like the first dress better you can find it -here-. No matter what event you're going to, I believe that you'll find the dress for it on this website. As I discover different areas on this site I'll post more about the things that I love. Check it out and tell me what you think!

Until next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment