Sunday, August 17, 2014

Mixology Edition



I've been doing a lot more online shopping lately and I ran across Mixology and so far I've been loving their stuff. I'm going to let you in on my shopping bag! Enjoy!

I'm still as in love with rompers this summer as I was last summer. They are light, flirty and fun. Hopefully I'll get a chance to wear this before summer is over!
Gab & Kate Blake Romper
BB Dakota time! Yes!!! I love their shirts the most and they are on the expensive side, but I couldn't pass this up. I love plaid (my boyfriend hates it, but oh well), and I love how loose fitting and comfortable this looks. I can already see me sitting by the water at metro beach and catching a breeze!
BB Dakota Becket Plaid Blouse
It's way too hot to wear a sweatshirt, but I thought this was something fun for fall. All hail Queen Bey!
Brooklyn Karma Don't Worry Be Yonce Sweatshirt
And lastly, because this describes me so well......
Good hYOUman Not Crazy Just Human Tee
I spent a little too much money, but like another tee said that I was going to get "You only live once, but if you do it right...once is all you need!" I forgot how fun it was to do these kind of blog posts. I have a shopping trip planned for tomorrow, so I'll be uploading the things I pick up at the mall. I hope you enjoyed this little peek inside my shopping bag, and if you want to see what other brands and things that Mixology has to offer, be sure to check them out ~HERE~

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment