Sunday, August 17, 2014

Growing...



I'm back! Things have been insane for me lately, but it's been a good kind of insane. I've grown a lot over the last few months and a lot of that is thanks to my parents. I realized that although I am an adult, I still have some childish ways, but I don't think that is such a bad thing. Of course you can't be childish about everything, but I never want to lose the side of me that enjoys being silly and having fun.  I've matured in my relationships with my friends, my parents and my boyfriend. I've learned how to say the things that were so hard for me to say before. If I'm feeling jealous, I'll rationally explain the reasons to Yuta. If I'm feeling left out from my brothers, I calmly explain it to my parents. If I'm feeling like I'm making all the effort when it comes to my friends, I let them know that. Being more open and honest about my feelings with everyone in my life seems to be working out well for me. There are not nearly as many misunderstandings and attitudes...of course there are times where I don't always find the nicest words to express how I'm feeling, but this is all pretty much new to me, so give me a break! ha ha!

On the work front, things have been extremely stressful, but you do what you have to do to pay the bills and you try not to punch people in the face, because that would be frowned upon by management. I guess I still have a lot to learn when it comes to patience! The next thing I'll be tackling while I'm on vacation for the next 8 days is reconnecting with the people that matter most in my life and getting out and having fun. I already set up a shopping and lunch date for tomorrow that I'm pretty excited about. It's time for me to live a little. I also plan to blog a little bit more, I can't promise that it'll be a lot, but I'll try. I need to connect more with my online friends as well, I feel like I haven't talked to some of them in forever and I miss you guys(you know who you are!)...life....it's hard sometimes.

Well, I guess that's all for now, I'll be back a few times this week...hopefully! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment