Monday, August 18, 2014

Bath Time Fun With Lush!!!

I went shopping at Somerset Mall today, and although I literally go here all the time and it's 2 blocks east of my job, I have never gone into Lush. I wasn't sure what kind of store it was, so i just passed it by. Well, my cousin decided that it was something that I had to experience so I went in and my world was rocked. I'm normally a shower girl, and when I do take baths it's more of Epsom salt, lavender and baby oil. I left out of this store and spent over $50 on bath bombs, bubble bars and bath melts. Here's what I got:

Bath Bombs:

This one smells of jasmine, sage and it has a very romantic scent to it as well as relaxing undertones. I can't wait to try it!
Sex Bomb
This one smells like pure candy so I couldn't pass this up! It has a citrus sherbet-y kind of smell. It smells delicious! Who doesn't like the smell of candy? Who doesn't want to smell like candy? If you don't...you're weird!
Dragon's Egg
Sakura, sakura, sakura! How could I not get this?!? It reminds me so much of my times in Japan during the sakura bloom, and it smells delightful. It's floral, but it's not the kind that will make you sneeze!
Sakura

I think that's all of the bath bombs that I actually got, although I really wanted to buy the Avobath that smelled of sweet lemongrass, and Butterball which smelled of cocoa butter and I think it will do amazing things for my incredibly dry skin! 

Bubble Bars:

So a little bit of info about these...bubble bars come in different scents and you can pair them up with your bath bombs or you can just use them alone if you only want the bubbles. The great thing about these is depending on the bath bomb you mix it with you'll get a different smell. I still have to discover all of the different scents, but I do know that there is a combo of 3 that smells like fruity pebbles and it's amazing! There is also one that smells like Christmas, I mean how great is that?!? haha! Okay, let's get to it! 

I got this one because it smelled like I was being comforted by blackcurrant candy! If you haven't guessed by now, I love smelling sweet! 
The Comforter

Ahhhh, the scent of orange flower! This one smells really good paired with the Sakura bath bomb. Floral yet fruity! Yum!
Pop In The Bath Bubble Bar
Nothing to really say about this, because well...you get it by now...Candy candy candy!
Creamy Candy Bubble Bar
Bath Melts:

The purpose of these are to moisturize your skin with essential oils.

This one is one of the 3 that it takes to make your bath smell like Christmas! I didn't get the other two parts, because someone told me about it after I left and I was determined not to spend anymore money.....for now!
Ceridwen's Cauldron Bath Melts
Last but certainly not least. It's shaped like a cupcake, and it's made of real marshmallow herb! You already know!!!
MMM Melting Marshmallow Moment Bath Melt
There is so much more I could say about this company and there are so many more products that I want to try. They have an amazing body conditioner and cleanser that I will be buying and reviewing in the near future. The best thing about this company is that everything is chemical free, organic and handmade which makes it some of the safest products that you could ever use on your skin. They participate in charities as well, as today I was able to purchase a "charity pot" of cocoa butter cream for $5.95 and all proceeds went to shark conservation. Overall, I was more than pleased with my visit and I'll for sure be back in the near future. If you're interested in finding out more about them or you want to order anything online, be sure to visit http://www.lushusa.com/

Until next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment