Monday, January 2, 2012

Are You...Laughing?

First day of the New Year is complete! It started off late, because we couldn't wake up! LOL...Everyone crashed in my room last night. Emi, Kat, Miya and Kai were worried about some of their family members back in Japan because of the earthquake, so I wanted to make them as comfortable as possible until they reached their relatives. I was so glad that they were all able to reach their loved ones back home and that everyone was okay. The many earthquakes that happen in Japan yearly is a cause of great stress to their people, and it makes me worried a lot as well, because....my heart is over there. These are things that I have to think about along my decision to move there for 6 months this year. There has been some talks of Yuta and his parents moving back here, I don't know if it is going to be a forever thing or if they are only going to stay for a couple years. Either option would be fine with me. I just miss having them around...so much. Emiko is thinking about enrolling in design school here, but she won't be staying in Michigan she'll be going to school in New York. It would still be nice to have her close to me. New York is way closer than Japan, lol.

Anyway...what made my day so funny was....my ex boyfriend called. He picks the first day of 2012 to call and apologize for any and everything he has ever done wrong. I laughed, because none of that matters to me right now. I've forgiven him a long time ago...never will forget, but I can forgive. The fact that he is still tormenting himself over something that happened years ago is hilarious to me. I won't take responsibility for the pain that he is causing himself. Karma is a bigger bitch than I ever will be. I don't want to be a part of his New Years resolution. It's time to move on from those things and focus on what's here and now, and right now...these moments are so precious to me...I'm not going to let anything ruin that for me!

I hope you had a great start to 2012 and I hope that it continues for you! Next post should be tomorrow!

Love, Peace and all that jazz,

Sierra~

No comments:

Post a Comment