Thursday, January 1, 2015

Goodbye 2014...Hello 2015



This post is a little late since I have just returned from relatives houses after church, but I still wanted to do it, because I feel the need to write and reflect on the year. This year has been hard, I can't deny that. I have gone through things that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. I hit the bottom....hard. I felt like I was drowning and I felt alone, but this year was not all bad.  I was able to strengthen my relationship with God. I learned how to really depend on his love and graciousness and more importantly I learned how to listen the Him.  This was not without help. I've had an amazing support system. My parents dropped everything to try to help me, my bf has been so patient and understanding and my friends(near and far) have been a constant reminder of all the good that still remains in this world.

Talking about friends, I have to say that there are a few people on Twitter that might not realize it, but they play a very important role in my life and this recovery that I'm slowly trying to get through. You know who you are and I want to thank you for every kind word that let me know that I wasn't alone in my struggles, I want to thank you for every supportive and encouraging message you've sent me, I want to thank you for every gif and picture you've sent just to brighten my day. I want you all to know that I am so grateful, so thankful and so blessed to have you all in my life and I hope that we continue to help each other, care for each other and encourage each other in 2015. I love you all!

-Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment