Saturday, January 10, 2015

Extraordinary Life

This is going to be quick, but I have to get this out of my head and written down somewhere. It's almost 2am now, and I found a box of old memories. I have several boxes stored around my house. So many that I sometimes forget that they are there. They go all the way back to the awkward middle school, big glasses, clothes that were totally not cool and hair that would make anyone laugh today. As I was looking through these boxes and reflecting on what I've been through in the past couple years, I became overwhelmed by all the great people I have in my life who have been there with me during all of those awkward stages of growing up. As I looked at these plane tickets, concert tickets, trip itineraries, christmas cards, birthday cards, notes that were passed during science class, pictures of my first pet, my first boyfriend, my first best friend, my first trip to the Bahamas,  my first graduation....as I looked at these things I realized that I haven't thanked God enough for my family, my friends, people I've met and people I have yet to meet. I haven't thanked him enough for this extraordinary life that he has given me.

Be Blessed~Stay Blessed♡

No comments:

Post a Comment