Monday, August 13, 2012

Birthday Surprises: Day/Night out with Friends

Here are some of the pictures from the day/night I spent out with some of the people who mean the most to me!

 First thing on the list of things to do was an early afternoon session of glow bowling. We had a few drinks before we started playing which will explain the horrible scores in the picture below! LOL
 The letters represent our nicknames, and I'd be killed if I revealed them! haha, all I'll say is that I was #4, I was the only one who was able to use my real name (perks of entering everyone's information) :)
 Above are the shoes that I wore out for the night. I love that they are comfortable and it helps that they are really cute too!
 Dinner, Napa Valley Burger and Garlic Mash....so yummy!
 We left Granite City Eatery and went to buy lobsterita's! There is however no lobster in this drink...that would be gross!
 Let me explain something....when we go out to dinner, we hardly ever stay the same place for dinner, drinks and dessert. We usually go to different places, because we're picky like that. LOL...this brownie was amazing by the way!
This was at the Hard Rock Cafe where we met up with my bestie from here and my godson and daughter. This is called a Poolside Sipper and it was all sorts of good.

Last but not least is a compilation of the gifts I received from Emi and Miya. the shoes are unbelievable!

No comments:

Post a Comment