Sunday, June 16, 2013

Nasty Gal: Knotty & Nice Edition

Nasty Gals Do It Better.


I can't believe that it has been over a month since I have posted anything on my blog. I'm sorry that I've been gone for this long. I've been dealing with some personal issues, but I'll try to carve out some time to properly take care of this blog and promote the products that I've committed to promoting. Please be patient with me! I'm still getting ready for my Las Vegas trip which means that I've been spending an insanely large amount of money on shoes and clothes, and I haven't even started shopping for bathing suits! This edition of Nasty Gal is going to showcase some of my favorite things about this summer, white and crochet and maybe a little bit of lace.  If you're interested in anything here, or you're curious about everything Nasty Gal has to offer you can click here--->


Click the links under the pictures to be taken to the product page of each dress. I hope you enjoy it! Well, here you go...another edition of Nasty Gal!

Dream Chaser Skater Dress
Dream Motion Dress
Okay, I must say something about this next dress that I'm about to post. I am absolutely in love, love, love, love with this dress and as I'm typing this, I'm taking out my credit card. The back of this dress is so sweet and cute, I just couldn't resist. If you want to see all the different views of this dress, click on the link underneath the picture and it'll take you to the product page.
Tied Crochet Dress-Ivory
Love Lace Dress
Since I still have to go swimsuit shopping, the last picture I post is of a swimsuit that I wish I had the body to wear. It's crocheted and it's hot!
Poetic License Crochet Swimsuit
That brings me to the end of this blog post. I wanted to write more...tell you more, but it is currently after 1 am and I'm having allergy issues, so I hope you at least enjoyed the pictures and if you want more information, you know what you need to do...right? I'll be back really soon!

Until next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment