Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Tech Mania!



Pouring Light Lamp!
 My dad is renovating part of my parents house and he loves anything technological and cool so I was online looking up cool gadgets that might give him some ideas about what he wanted to do. I was surprised to find so many interesting things. It really makes me what to renovate my home as well! Transparent televisions that still provide a crisp and clean images. Floor plan light switches that with a push of a button from any room you can turn off the lights in any section of your home. 3D wall panels that would give any wall a more textured look. A door handle with a self-sterilization handle (how cool is that!?! Especially if you're like me and you work with children!).

There are so many other products that are being dreamed up every single day and it makes you wonder what the future will look like for our children and grandchildren. I know that I'm excited about what the future may hold and all the cool gadgets that I'll hopefully be around to see!

If you want to see pictures of some of the things I mentioned, you can check out this article! It includes a lot of different gadgets that I didn't mention, that are just as cool if not cooler!


Cool ink calendar!

Until next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment