Sunday, April 7, 2013

Nasty Gal: Shift Dress Edition


I'm back again with another Edition of Nasty Gal! This entry was supposed to be out yesterday, but I was caught up in my new addiction...Game of Thrones(awesome show btw). Anyway, I was doing some more online shopping in preparation for my Las Vegas trip and I wanted to see if Nasty Gal had any pretty shift dresses, because Vegas in August is brutal and I need to be able to leave the hotel and not sweat like a pig in Hell!  Again, I was impressed and I wanted to share it with any readers that I do have. I'll list a couple of options and see if you can guess which one I bought! Enjoy!

Great White Shirt Dress
$90USD
Everything about the dress above is love for me. The color is pretty and it's nice and it flows. I like the fact that it's not a lot of fabric, but it's not too revealing...at least it's not to me. It's perfect for summer in my opinion.

Lace-up Dress-Mint
$42USD
The dress above comes in this pretty mint color (do you notice a pattern?). This one is a little more revealing, but I don't think that it goes overboard. It's a nice tank dress that has a panel of lacing in the back. 

So, which one do you think I chose? Leave a comment and let me know what you think. You can find the shift dress section of Nasty Gal -right here- click it and check it out. Be on the lookout for more editions!

Until next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment