Sunday, April 14, 2013

Nasty Gal: Fit-n-Flare Edition

295830_Logo_5/30
I'm back again with another Nasty Gal post. I'm finding that these are my favorite posts so far, and it's probably because I love their clothes so much! I hope that some of you have checked them out and possibly made a purchase from them, I can promise you that you won't regret it!
On to the good stuff! This post is dedicated to the lovely fit-n-flare dress! There is something about these dresses that are flirty and cute. It let's you show off your shape, but they also have a very whimsical feel about them. Just as in previous posts, I'm going to put a couple of options here and link you to them, and the rest is up to you! I hope you enjoy!

This is a cute little dress in a pretty mint color. I don't know what it is about this Spring, but i'm loving everything that is mint, white or black. I like the crochet detail on the front and the tie feature in the back of the dress. It's definitely on my "must purchase" list!

(click picture to be taken to Nasty Gal product page) Desert Spring Crochet Dress-Mint

This is the Daydream Crochet Dress in Ivory. If you want the product page, click the picture. I feel a trend happening here. The crochet dress seems to be popular this Spring. I've been seeing it around more and more lately and I have to say that it is totally adorable. I have my eye on things that are happening as far as dresses are concerned and it seems as if short, lace and crochet are pretty popular.

(click picture to be taken to Nasty Gal product page) Daydream Crochet Dress-Ivory

I should have probably labeled this post as the Crochet Edition, because here is another adorable dress with crochet details. The thing I love most about this dress is that the crochet detailing goes all the way around to the back and it has a tie feature at the nape of the neck which is super cute, the belt adds a nice touch as well. This dress is not white, black or mint, but I can certainly get down with the pastel yellow!

(click picture to be taken to Nasty Gal product page) Tied Crochet Sundress-Pastel Yellow

Well, we've come to the end of this post. I hope you saw something you liked or loved! I'll be back soon with more about Nasty Gal and all the things I love about them and hopefully you'll come to love them as well!

Until next time~

Shop Nasty Gal and get FREE Overnight Shipping on U.S. Orders of $150+. Ends 4/30/13. Shop Now!


NASTY GAL SPRING '13 COLLECTION - Beach goes beyond the outer limits of cool with sport-meets-space influence. Shop the latest collection, designed with love in Los Angeles!

No comments:

Post a Comment