Saturday, March 1, 2014

Who is Sierra?

You know how you fill out those About Me sections on so many websites, but you never put more than maybe a few sentences? How can someone truly capture the true essence of who you are from a mere few lines? So I decided to do a more in depth version of an about me section. Let's see where this goes....Let's start with the positives:

I'm a person who loves an adventure, I'm always searching for ways that I can push the boundaries. The more it makes my heart race, the more fun it is for me. I love hard, in both relationships and friendships.  It takes a lot for me to consider someone a friend, but know that once I consider you a friend there isn't anything I wouldn't do for you.  Loyalty is what matters most in my life. I feel that as long as I surround myself with people who only want the best for me and people who would never think about turning their backs on me, I'll have most of what I need in life. I'm generous, I don't like to see people struggling and if there is anything that I can do to brighten their day in any way, I'll try my best to do so.  The same goes for animals as well. I'm optimistic and I always see the glass as half way full and I try to teach those around me to do the same. Nothing comes from being negative all the time. I can be bubbly and I've been told that my bright attitude when shown draws people to me. I love to have a good time and I love showing people a good time. I have a great sense of humor and for as long as I can remember I've always been making someone laugh with some witty or sarcastic comment. I treasure every little thing I possess.  If it belongs to me, I treat it very well with nothing held back. I'm confident in myself and I carry myself that way.  It's not arrogance, it's called knowing your worth. I guess it's time to get to those negatives huh?

I don't like boring things. If something doesn't catch my attention within 60 seconds, chances are I'm going to lose interest and move on.  I'm forward and blunt, almost to a fault, I don't mince words for anyone...ever.  If there is something that is bothering me, don't expect me to sit quietly and not address it.  You don't get things resolved just by sitting back and taking whatever is dished out at you.  I'm very argumentative.  If I believe in something, expect me to fight for it...verbally of course. I take my beliefs very seriously and if I think I'm right, I'll fight for it.  Sometimes I would call it a debate and not an actual argument.  I'm head strong and if I believe in something, there isn't much you can do to get me to change my view on it. I'm a bit of a brat. I don't like it when I don't get my way, I've been guilty of throwing temper tantrums (everything about yourself isn't supposed to be perfect right?). I'm impatient. I don't like waiting for things. I live in the now and if I want it now, I usually expect it immediately. I'm dramatic, with the tendency to sometimes make issues bigger than what they need to be. I accept these "negative" traits just as much as I embrace the positives.  I don't think it's right for anyone to consider themselves to be perfect.  We all have flaws and we'll all meet someone someday who will love us...flaws and all!

I hope you've learned a little more about me!

Until next time :)

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


No comments:

Post a Comment